Thursday, June 11, 2015

Can you love or hate your soul? Do you have a choice?

What happens when you decide to detach yourself from your soul? Do you die? Or are you a living ghost. Is there anything called a soul?

I consider the person I love the most as my soul. Why? Because this individual brings out the sensitivities in me. I can feel the dew drops on a flower more closely. I can hear the breeze rustling over endless leaves before it comes and touches my face. I feel everything around me loves me, takes me by my hand and walks with me. I can hear the butterflies shy away from the leaves when they sit n the flower.

So what happens when I try to tear away my soul from me? Will I survive the angst of emptiness and lovelessness? or will I be washed away in a storm of emotions and finally land on the shores of faithlessness.

No comments: